Rotarian of The Year
The selected Rotarian of The Year must have:
- met the club's minimum attendance and financial requirements for at least 2 years.
- joined the Paul Harris Society at the time of selection.
- independently championed/lead major club projects for at least two years and met all goals relating thereto.
- supported action plans relating to all Avenues of Service:
- completed or committed to complete all District and RLI training events required by the club by the time the award is presented.