1. SUNDAY SUPPER CLUB - Monthly Social– Champion -Carol Teachey
A well supported ongoing monthly Sunday social member fellowship initiated in fall 2015. Potential new members are welcome.
2. MIDLOTHIAN PARADE - Public Image – Champion-PP Carl Duffey
An annual fall parade along Midlothian Turnpike – members walk alongside the FREE truck.
3. WEBSITE / FACEBOOK PAGE - Public Image – Champion-Chris Ayers
4. BANNERS – Champions – PP Richard Cunningham & PDG Bob Preston
Ongoing banner provision and maintenance. Design, Purchase, Fabricate, Exchange, Display.
Additonal bases and poles were supplied to James River, the Rotaract Club at VCU, the Brandermill Club. The James River poles and bases were loaned to District 7600 for use at their conference for the second year running.
5.MEMBERSHIP BINDER – Champion-PP Richard Cunningham
Ongoing Part of our new member program to inform new members.
6.MEMBERSHIP DEVELOPMENT -IGNITE 400 – Champion- PP Karin Jimenez
Ongoing New Member Mentored Orientation
7.ROTARY CLUB CENTRAL- CLUB EDUCATION GOALS AND DISCUSSION BOARDS Champion- PP Richard Cunningham
An ongoing planned program to increase interest and participation in this core strategic club management tool
8.PAUL HARRIS SOCIETY – Champion President Appaiah Ballachanda PDG Bob Preston
A highly successful drive for increased participation.
9. DISTRICT 7600 SUPPORT – Champions PP Carl Duffey (TRF)/ PP Richard Cunningham (Area 5 AG)
An ongoing planned and highly successful special effort to engage members with Rotary at District Level.
10. FRONT DESK PROGRAM–Champion- William Raymond
An ongoing program involving all members in club service participation
11. ROTARIAN OF THE YEAR- Champion- PDG Bob Preston
A recognition awarded when a member has made a consistently outstanding service contribution.
12. MEETING CATERING ARRANGEMENTS- Champion- Kelly Raymond
Ongoing. Keeping us all fed and watered
13. THE ROTARY FOUNDATION- Champions- PP Appaiah Ballachanda and John Clair
Ongoing. Oversight of our Goals and annual TRF and Polio Plus.
14. MEETING MEMBER ATTENDANCE- Champion- PDG Bob Preston
Ongoing. Oversight of our weekly attendance recording and reporting to District
15. MEETING –SET UP/PREPARATIONS Champions- William Raymond and PP Richard Cunningham
Ongoing. Oversight of our weekly meeting room and resources.
16. MEMBER DUES AND CLUB FINANCIAL REPORTING – Champion- Carol Teachey
Oversight of our finances, banking and maintaining Quickbooks Online records.
17. CHANGING OF THE GUARD CEREMONY – Champion-President Andrew Owens
Ongoing. Our regular annual family social event.
18. ANNUAL AWARDS SUBMISSION / VOLUNTEER HOURS RECORDING – Champion- PP Richard Cunningham
Ongoing. An opportunity to acknowledge James River's efforts to exemplify "Rotary Serving Humanity".
19. BOARD MEETINGS – Champion- President Andrew Owens
Once a month at RAC with catering by Kelly Raymond sponsored by President Andrew.
20. Operation of The James River Rotary Club (Richmond) Foundation. A 501 (C)(3) Organization – Champion Carol Teachey and PP Richard Cunningham
Maintaining a non-profit foundation for funding Club-sponsored activities and projects for the betterment of our Club, or Community, and our World.